In Control

Day Eight: Starting a Control Journal

I didn't even look at the Fly Lady website until after dinner tonight.  Turns out that today's step is sorting tasks into morning and evening routines, with checking the website and putting out Hot Spots in the morning.

Oops.
Technically, we're supposed to use a paper binder, but I thought I'd try out the routine-scheduling portion of FlyHelper, which was the biggest reason I downloaded the app.
(Sorry about the resolution.  It looks great on my tablet, but I'm not sure why it looks crummy here.  I'll see what I can do to fix it later.) 
More Hot-Spot putting-out happens in the evening, along with the other Baby Steps.  I guess I'll just put out a Hot Spot for four minutes tonight.
As an aside, wouldn't it be nice if there was a Harry Potter-style Put-Outer for Hot Spots?

0 comments:

Post a Comment